Talk

Advanced search

Do I Accept or Wait?

(1 Post)
INeedEarplugs Thu 13-Aug-15 11:27:37

I am a migrant and I got an offer for a masters program that will lead to registration in my former field.

I applied to that program as an insurance. I was planning to shift to another field, eventhough it'll mean going for a bachelors course again.

My dilemma is, my masters offer will expire in a few days. I won't know the result of the bachelors application until January.

What will you do if you were me?

I also have an application for the new field in the uni that offered me a slot in their masters program. I'm afraid if I accept the masters offer it will disqualify me for the other course or something.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now