i have a BTECH level 3 diploma in health and social care what can i do with it ??

(7 Posts)
Funkytown Thu 19-Mar-15 21:42:13

ok so as above i have this qualification my final grade was a d* (distinction) what can i do with it with out going on to uni ?
i know i can work in a care home is that all , I'm stuck in a rut and I'm clueless about what this qualification can do for me if anything

thank you

sashh Fri 20-Mar-15 06:50:10

A BTECH is an Indian qualification, I think you have a BTEC.

Yes you can work in a care home, also a school or hospital as a HCA.

And obviously lots of jobs not connected to HSC

Funkytown Fri 20-Mar-15 12:34:28

yes sorry it is Btec (I'm dyslexic btech looked right to me lol)
do you know what type of jobs in a school ??
do you know if i could possibly work in a nursery ? for for all of the questions
x

Funkytown Fri 20-Mar-15 12:34:40

sorry for all **

Purplevicki Sat 28-Mar-15 01:47:41

Support worker, teaching assistant, go into dental nursing, assistant social worker, assistant physio/ occ therapy.

If you have 1 grade (d*) this is the equivalent to 1 a-level and you can do anything that anyone else with that grade can do.

How about an apprenticeship? Many nurseries offer these

PandaMummyofOne Fri 24-Apr-15 11:11:17

A BTEC level 3 is the equivalent to 3 a levels. If it's equivalent to one A-level it is not a FULL level 3, which is 180 credits. Between 9 and 12 units depending on their weight over 2 years.

You can go to university and study nursing, social care, sociology or many, many other subjects. You can take a level 4 at college or gain employment.

You can do whatever you want! What takes your fancy?

Funkytown Tue 12-May-15 21:32:16

sorry panda i don't understand what you mean ?
yes there were units to the course 12 i think
i got an over all d* and distinction for 9 out of 12 of those units

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now