Talk

Advanced search

Well known chef - arranging parties to make sales!

(5 Posts)
littlealex Fri 23-Oct-09 14:46:28

Hi - I have been offered work on behalf of a well known chef - arranging parties to make sales. That all sounds fine - it will be a bit like Anne Summers parties but for this well know chef - are these kind of jobs worth doing? I also have to outlay £100.00 to get started - any advice/experience anyone?

Thanks in advance..xx

Pennies Fri 23-Oct-09 14:49:59

Is this the JO thing then?

Mixed reviews from them here - people want to smell, see and try the food but on this thing its just him doing a vid - just like watching a TV show.

I'd get in touch with Pampered Chef and do them instead - same thing but more hands on.

littlealex Fri 23-Oct-09 15:03:05

Yes it is JO - lol - my cunning and discreet thread obviously was rather more obvious...where have you seen mixed reviews - on the web or?

Pampered chef - can I find out about that on the web - forgive me if I sound dense...!

xx

littlealex Fri 23-Oct-09 15:05:30

Some more info on the JO thing - apparently for the £100 you get a 'kit' of goods - bottles/jars of stuff etc - and this is supposed to be worth £400. If you don't enjoy it, after 4 parties you can quit and you keep the stuff...

Pennies Fri 23-Oct-09 18:19:08

The reviews were from people I know in RL who have been.

Pampered Chef here. Why don't you host a PC party before you sign up to JO and see what you think?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now