Talk

Advanced search

Very experienced part time nanny available

(1 Post)
mishjb68 Tue 06-Oct-09 23:30:21

Hi my name is Michelle, I have been a nanny for over 20yrs so have a wealth of experience working for families full time, part time and after school around Blackheath and surrounding areas, although I actually live in Plumstead.
I have 3 daughters: 21yrs, 6yrs and Eady who is nearly 3yrs old. I would like a position where Eady can come too. I currently work for a lovely family full days on Mon and Thurs, who are happy to highly recommend both me and Eady!
I would like to offer the following hours: Tues and Wed 9.30am to 2.30pm OR all day Wed. I can also do 3 out of 4 Fridays if needed. I could collect your little one/s then we could go for a swim, parks, toddler groups etc and have lunch then I could drop them home, allowing you to get on with things (I thought this might be useful if you want to work from home).
I have a clean driving licence, fantastic CV and great portfolio of references. I am also self employed so no paper work for you as I deal with my own NI and Tax. I am also a David Lloyd member at Kidbrooke. I have experience of all ages through from newborn to teenage. I am very patient, calm, and reliable. I also have a rather daft, silly side which the children love! . Thank you,
Michelle

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now