Advanced search

Sage/bookkeeping question

(4 Posts)
cktwo Thu 01-Oct-09 19:29:29

I'm so tired I can't think help, so please help my addled brain sort this out blushsmile

I need to open a new nominal code for the drawings of a sole trader. Where should it go???

Thank you, from an over-worked Cktwo

Hassled Thu 01-Oct-09 22:31:23

No idea but surely someone with a clue is out there?

MrAnchovy Thu 01-Oct-09 23:50:28

Ideally in Capital and Reserves, otherwise in Debtors where it can be journalled to Retained Earnings at the year end.

cktwo Fri 02-Oct-09 08:26:26

Now I have had some sleep, the mists have cleared and I've put it in Capital and Reserves. Thanks for your help

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: