Talk

Advanced search

Nanny/babysitter with Italian language

(2 Posts)
Mariana80 Tue 22-Sep-09 21:51:23

Hello! My name is Mariana. I am 29 years old, from Sofia, Bulgaria. I am looking for a nanny or babysitting job to start as soon as possible, I speak Italian and English fluently. My experience is with two families in Chicago and New York, their children were between the age of 3 and 9, I also was taking care of my cousin since he was a baby (now he is 10 years old).
If somebody is interested, I am available to start as soon as possible. You can contact me at: mdmitseva@yahoo.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you!
Mariana

Mariana80 Tue 22-Sep-09 21:53:21

Hello! My name is Mariana. I am 29 years old, from Sofia, Bulgaria. I am looking for a nanny or babysitting job to start as soon as possible, I speak Italian and English fluently. My experience is with two families in Chicago and New York, their children were between the age of 3 and 9, I also was taking care of my cousin since he was a baby (now he is 10 years old).
If somebody is interested, I am available to start as soon as possible. You can contact me at: mdmitseva@yahoo.com or 07765409708.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you!
Mariana

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now