Talk

Advanced search

mobile creche

(5 Posts)
suziq1234 Wed 16-Sep-09 18:36:25

Hi, im thinking of setting up a mobile creche business and wondering what mums think of them, would you use one, have you used one, have you heard of them? just some feedback please. Thanks smile

Laugs Wed 16-Sep-09 18:38:15

I haven't heard of one. Does it offer ad hoc childcare as and when needed? Sounds like a good idea.

HeadFairy Wed 16-Sep-09 18:39:15

How would it work? Where would the children be during their time in the creche. The theory's good, but I'd want to know where my children were.

suziq1234 Wed 16-Sep-09 21:52:59

Hi, thanx for replying. The mobile creche would be aimed at corporate and private events, such as weddings,christenings,exhibitions, seminars, conferences,company days, shows,training courses etc. the children would be cared for in a safe, stimulating and fun environment by fully qualified staff. Its a faily new concept, but I think it would do well. smile

MrsMuddle Wed 16-Sep-09 23:08:23

I've used one in a previous job, where I facilitated a mum's group. The mobile creche cared for their kids. I've also hired one when I've organised AGMs etc. The only issue is that there are limits to the amount of children they can have, so you need to know in advance how many are coming. And there's always a couple of people who just turn up...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now