Talk

Advanced search

Time management/project management computer programs

(2 Posts)
Thandeka Sun 06-Sep-09 11:40:26

Are there any computer programs that help you keep track of how long you have worked on a specific task? I have several different projects on the go and sometimes attend several meetings on same day but paid by different clients. Usually I keep an hourly record but its not that accurate (as erm sometimes i sneak onto mumsnet when I should be working!).

So I guess what I am looking for is a program with all my different projects on it. I press a start button when I start working on it (perhaps with opportunity to add a sentence about the type of work on project eg. meeting/powerpoint whatever) and stop when I stop and it works out the billable hours (plus I then have an accurate record if I am ever asked for more details) Also hoping it would stop me from sneaking onto mumsnet!

Does such a thing exist? I know DH has something for work but its a swanky law thing and program is expensive- anything free/cheap available? Any reccomendations?

Ta!

debola Mon 07-Sep-09 11:54:32

hi

there are some free packages to download... why don't you try any one of those first. check out http://www.newfreedownloads.com/find/time-management.html

regards
d

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now