Advanced search

How to un-register as self employed?

(3 Posts)
NorksNappiesAndNowtElse Thu 20-Aug-09 12:52:13

Title says it all really!

Any ideas?

MrAnchovy Thu 20-Aug-09 13:28:47

To stop paying class 2 NI call the self employment helpline 0845 915 4655.

You will need to declare your profits for the last part-year of trading (deducting any costs of closing down but adding any income from eg disposing of business assets) on your tax return after April: there is a box there to enter the date you ceased trading.

NorksNappiesAndNowtElse Thu 20-Aug-09 14:38:28

Ooh you're my little helping fairly lately Thank you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: