Talk

Advanced search

Is there anywhere that I can advertise for free, that's any good, for sales people??

(5 Posts)
BirdFromDaNorf Tue 28-Jul-09 09:40:10

Does anyone know of a site where I can advertise for sales people please?

It is cold calling, commission based - a baby related project and working well.

I have too much work on and need more sales help. I have used local mums to me, who have all slowly dropped out, saying they underestimated the time it would take to research people and then get hold of them on the phone. This is because they have little people around them whilst they are trying to do it, and it's not worked for them....

I've asked them to be brutally honest with me - was it my training, the commission - but nope, just that it takes time to do it.

I thought about mums who may be taking children to pre school. They may be able to find a couple of hours a day that they would be able to work and child free, but mine are so small I have no contacts at the local pre schools.

My other thought, is men who have been made redundant from sales jobs. How do I find them? I'd be happy to work with blokes if I could find them....

I am nervous to go with people I don't know. I also have the deep rooted fear - based on one bad experience, that someone will try to steal my idea. I have something along the lines of "you shall not steal my idea" paperwork, that they sign, but I'm still worried about that and hence why I've not gone to strangers.

But to grow the business, I'm going to have to, aren't I? Just a question of how....

Ideas and opinion gratefully rec'd. Thank you.

roobobly Wed 29-Jul-09 19:54:12

Hiya,

I'm new to this website, this is one of the first posts I've seen - any chance you can send a private message to me that I can reply to you on as the system won't let me send a private one to you.

Thanks

x

goldenpeach Thu 30-Jul-09 19:27:19

There is a marketing forum in linkedin, maybe you can find an alternative for sales (unless they accept them there)

http://www.linkedin.com/companies/only-marketing-jobs

BirdFromDaNorf Fri 31-Jul-09 20:25:10

Hello Roobobly

I can't send you a PM as your settings say you choose not to receive them.

You can email me at lizweston77 AT gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you shortly

BirdFromDaNorf Fri 31-Jul-09 20:27:00

Thank you for the link to linked in Goldenpeach, I'm off to check it out.
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now