Talk

Advanced search

Anyone with good knowledge of Sage out there??

(11 Posts)
PlantASeedWatchItGrow Sat 18-Jul-09 16:12:30

I have Sage Line 50 Accounts software, but am getting stuck on something...

When I draw up a customer statement, in the 'Invoice Reference'(INV_REF) coloumn it is drawing the 'Sales Order' number as the reference. I need the coloumn to be 'Invoice Number'(INV_NUMBER) but cannot seem to do this. Does anyone know how it is done??

I have been looking in the report designer for the last few days and cannot find a 'Invoice number' option.
I need it to be this, so that when I send it out to customers they know which invoice it is in relation to, as they do not have our order numbers.

Thanks in advance

PlantASeedWatchItGrow Sat 18-Jul-09 16:23:43

I guess most people will have weekends off of work....... grin

fruitshootsandheaves Sat 18-Jul-09 16:26:33

SAGE
an herb, Salvia officinalis, whose grayish-green leaves are used in medicine and for seasoning in cookery.
grin

PlantASeedWatchItGrow Sat 18-Jul-09 16:42:58

grin

Was wondering if I maybe should have mentioned in the title which 'sage' I was talking about.

Wrong one....but thank you for answering anyway grin

PlantASeedWatchItGrow Sat 18-Jul-09 16:54:00

BUMP

PlantASeedWatchItGrow Sat 18-Jul-09 17:49:01

Anyone......

PlantASeedWatchItGrow Sat 18-Jul-09 17:58:16

OK, I'm willing to beg.....wink

TracyK Sun 19-Jul-09 09:09:44

I've had a quick look at one the reports on my line 50 and for the invoice number - it is also saying auditsplit.invref - but it is the Invoice Number appearing correctly.

There is a www.sageforum.co.uk - if you want to jump on there and ask the question.

PlantASeedWatchItGrow Sun 19-Jul-09 16:39:09

Thanks for replying Tracy smile

So when you run a statement, yours is saying AUDITSPLIT.INVREF??? in the 'Ref' coloumn?

I'm gonna have another look at mine and see if I can find this function. Mine says AUDITHEADER.INVREF, but is definitely showing the sales reference (which I suppose s correct, as it is the reference on the invoice). But I really need it to show invoice numbers instead.

I might also try the sage forum, but hoped that someone on here might be able to help me first grin

TracyK Sun 19-Jul-09 22:05:44

I don't really have much to go on - the company I had access to only has 1 customer on it with no o/s balances (it's a nightclub). And I've lost my activation key for the one on my laptop.

I'm starting a new client tomorrow and downloading a copy of Line 50 for them - so I'll have a proper look tomorrow at theirs (if it doesn't take all day to download!)

Parmageddon Sun 19-Jul-09 22:14:16

I have run this on my Sage Line 50 v12 and also get the reference AUDITSPLIT.INVREF in the invoice number box, which produces the invoice number correctly.

However, I don't used the sales order module within Sage so there would be no sales order number to bring in!

Have you tried saving the standard statement report as something else and then editing that box to say the AUDIT_SPLIT etc ref above? No idea if this would work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now