Talk

Advanced search

I am looking for advice/tips/experience about setting up a buffet catering business please.

(4 Posts)
MsSparkle Sun 12-Jul-09 20:33:59

I am thinking of starting up a small catering business in the next two or three years doing buffets etc. I currently have two small dc (2.9 & 6 months) so am thinking ahead for when they are a little older/at school.

My dp owns a successful small bakery and he has offered me the chance to start out at his bakery in terms of premises until i get established and can get my own small premises somewhere.

I am also thinking of doing some sort of business course (not really sure what sort i would need to do?)

Is there anybody out there who has set up there own buffet catering business? Any advice/tips/experiences good or bad would be very grateful.

Thank you.

HolyGuacamole Mon 13-Jul-09 15:17:41

Bump.

MsSparkle Tue 14-Jul-09 10:34:12

Anyone?

fourlittlefeet Sat 18-Jul-09 12:43:44

Hello Sparkle! Long time no see. I'm setting up on my own too and starting with a website! I can let you know what I've done so far and have a couple of catering friends so can ask specific questions if that helps?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now