Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone run or has run a sucessful stall - RMU in shopping mall? Tips and Advice welcome thanks

(6 Posts)
bigeyes Sat 04-Jul-09 21:10:15

I have the opportunity to retail food and chocolate gifts and individual products from a RMU (like a posh market stall) in a modest town center shopping mall.

There are no other speciality independents in the town center. I will be outside Next and Marks and Spencers so good foot fall.

I have so far thought mostly about presentation of stock, free tasting samples and a themed changing displays on one end like 'Noir Nutrition' (a new foodie trend from asia)

Any tips, 'watch out for this' ideas welcome. I am still quite excited and need to get down to brass tacks feet on the ground.

smile

bigeyes Sun 05-Jul-09 13:10:18

bump? anyone?

Including small independent retailers

Eddas Sun 05-Jul-09 19:52:36

Well done bigeyes, you've done really well in such a short timesmile

bigeyes Mon 06-Jul-09 08:43:01

Thanks Eddas - unofortunately things have took a turn for the worse and I dont know if I wil be able to follow through with opportunity - marriage stuff

TracyK Mon 06-Jul-09 14:06:02

Oh no bigeyes- you ok??

Can you set up and get someone to hold the fort while you sort out homelife?

Eddas Mon 06-Jul-09 21:46:07

oh nosad hope it all works out. You've said dh wasn't too supportive before sad can I offer a {{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now