Talk

Advanced search

Herbalife... errrr

(5 Posts)
wahwahwah Mon 01-Jun-09 15:21:05

is it worth doing?

PolkaDotRachel Sun 07-Jun-09 21:30:09

I did this and lost a lot of weight.

Then I stopped and put it ALL back on and more.

Be prepared to shell out for it long-term and be very strict.

You WILL feel hungry. No matter how much bloody tea you drink wink

Good luck! X

Heiideee Sat 19-Sep-09 21:57:58

Just starting out on this and only lost 3/4 pound first week. Gutted, as was really strict with no snacks and had ultra healthy eve meals. Sticking with it for a few weeks more as really want to get weight off before I get preg again and have tried every other diet going. My bro did it and lost loads tho. Coaching phonecalls seem really good for motivation. Good luck.

SolidGoldBrass Sat 19-Sep-09 22:03:59

WRT the productit's probably no more or less dubious than any othe slimming aid (the entire slimming industry is a scam, BTW: you follow the bizarre restrictive herb-tea-enemas schedule for a bit, lose weight, go back to eating properly, regain the weight and then some more because your metabolism is messed up, repeat ad nauseam).
WRT it as a business, well... look at this

elmosworld Wed 23-Sep-09 19:35:27

Sorry, but are you talking about the slimming aid or the company where you become an affiliate?
I was an agent for a company called Herbalife or Herba-something LOL, about 3 years ago, just before DS was born and even though I just did not have the time to put real effort into it (late on in pregnancy and then new baby) I really would not recommend it anyway.

Unless of course you are well up on the alternate lifestyle and are in a with the typical market.

I have a qualification in herbalism and still didn't make it work! hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now