Talk

Advanced search

Whayhey! Just won a big contract... Share a virtual glass of bubbly with me!

(14 Posts)
Legacy Thu 07-May-09 15:01:40

After several meetings/ pitches and a lengthy proposal I've just had a call from a new client to say they want to go ahead!
This is probably my biggest contract so far (I'm a Marketing Consultant) and it's going to involve some travel to a couple of nice European cities each month...

Things had quietened down recently, and I had begun to feel a bit bored and in a rut, so this couldn't have come at a better time. smile

(If you're currently floundering as a freelancer/self-employed - don't give up - this client found me as a result of a blog post!)

<clink> <fizz>

OldLadyKnowsNothing Thu 07-May-09 15:02:12

Congratulations!

southeastastra Thu 07-May-09 15:02:35

fab! well done

chimchar Thu 07-May-09 15:02:59

yayyyyy! grin

well done to you!

cheers!

Legacy Thu 07-May-09 15:07:37

Thanks smile

DH said well done, and then started making suggestions for how to spend it! hmm angry

chimchar Thu 07-May-09 15:32:00

well, new wardrobe suitable for foreign travel i should hope!! wink

Legacy Thu 07-May-09 16:35:17

Good idea - like it! (and NEED it!)

solidgoldSneezeLikeApig Thu 07-May-09 18:52:30

<raises glass> Congratulations! I was just about to start a happy-happy-joy-joy thread too as my new rude ebook has just come out grin.

Chrysanthamum Thu 07-May-09 21:50:35

Well done

mrsbaldwin Fri 08-May-09 10:07:22

Sounds great!! Hooray!

bigcometobedeyes Fri 08-May-09 10:22:18

Fantastic

Clink Clink

I will draw some inspiration from this....

Oh and EU travel - will you allow yourself clothes allowance for warmer climes you cant be wearing your usual holiday gear! grin

All the best.

bigcometobedeyes Fri 08-May-09 10:24:57

Solid Gold clink clink to you too!!!!! smile

Oh I want to join in - if i get one enquirey off my mailshot I will be whoopppppeeeeing too. Right <stots keys on keyboard and prepares to get up spreadsheets and allsorts of businessy stuff>

Legacy Fri 08-May-09 11:55:03

Oh SolidGold - well done too! <clink> (new bottle..)

P.S. what's a rude e-book???

semi Fri 12-Jun-09 08:47:35

where do you blog Legacy?I struggle to find the time with the little one in tow! Any tips appreciated! ps congratulations!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now