Talk

Advanced search

Registered Quality Childminder - Over 8yrs experience - (Bury Area near M66)

(1 Post)
RebCare Mon 13-Oct-08 22:15:36

HI my name is Rebecca

I am located on a quiet little road behind Willow Street, in Bury. This is conveniently adjacent to two main roads one leading to and from Rochdale and Bolton, The other towards the town centre and Heapbridge round-a-bout with access to the M66 for those that need to travel further afield.

A bit about me

I have worked in the childcare field for over 8 years now. I have experience with children ranging from
newborn to 16 years.

Professionally
I qualified as a nursery nurse in July 2001 after two years at collage studying my NVQ3 Diploma in Nursery Nursing. This included experiences in schools, a home environment and nurseries.

My initial job was part time at a pre-school at Heapbridge. Through this I found out about a Holiday Club. This catered for children from age 5 to 16yrs. I quickly worked my way up from
Playworker to Senior and later obtained a role within the office. I worked as a senior for over 6 years and had overall responsibility for 45+
children (including a selection with additional needs) and staff. The holiday club was all about fun play activities, therefore I had to ensure we had plenty to do and occupy us for the 10 hrs we where open. I devised loads of wild, wacky and messy activities; including playing in Spaghetti! just for fun!

I have also had roles in another pre-school, a crèche, an after school club and mobile play schemes.

Personally
Growing up I came from a house hold full of
children and enjoyed the fun and laughter that this brought. I now have my own child and have decided my place is at home with him, luckily I have the opportunity to do this. I am very
sympathetic to parents trying to have a career and understand the difficulty in finding childcare for your own, as I have had to do it myself.

If you would like more info please contact me on 07731 667 559

Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now