Talk

Advanced search

FREE PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS - To help start up my photography business...

(59 Posts)
TurkishDeelite Sun 14-Sep-08 19:28:31

I had a lovely photography session today with a member of mumsnet and her family. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did. They came with lots of props and change of clothes for their daughters and we had great fun, especially doing their pretty princess' photographs!

I am still doing some free sessions in September and October! I am especially keen to do weddings or events but happy to do family/baby photos as well. Even if you have a wedding and a photographer booked I can still do candid photos or act as a second photographer. I like to do more natural photos so you never know what gems you may get!

*This is a genuine offer- NO CHARGE involved, all usable photos on a CD will be given to you.*

I never thought I would say this but (ahem!) there are limited sessions left in my diary now so let me know if you are interested as soon as possible!!!

bodiddly Sun 14-Sep-08 19:29:41

where are you based?

cornsilk Sun 14-Sep-08 19:29:48

where are you?

MaryAnnSingleton Sun 14-Sep-08 19:29:55

where are you based turkish ?

Mamabea Sun 14-Sep-08 19:34:55

oh oh oh <jumps up and down hand in air>

me please (if you're London based)

CarGirl Sun 14-Sep-08 19:35:08

Kidderminster according to her profile sad no good to me!

Mamabea Sun 14-Sep-08 19:35:41

just read your M page...
Midlands, bah!

MaryAnnSingleton Sun 14-Sep-08 19:37:02

no good for me,either...

TurkishDeelite Sun 14-Sep-08 19:49:55

Anyone here interested in a wedding shoot???
I can travel some distance if it is the right kind of wedding or event, as long as I am free that day.

TurkishDeelite Sun 14-Sep-08 19:51:30

I am based in Kidderminster but I CAN TRAVEL ladies.
I am a freeeeeeeee soullllllllllll!

(With two children mind you- my DH is there to look after them when I am "working hard" heheh!)

OracleInaCoracle Sun 14-Sep-08 19:53:16

I am in Shropshire and would def be interested!!!

TurkishDeelite Sun 14-Sep-08 19:57:32

Lissielou- is this for a wedding? Please can you let me know the date and times so I can check my diary?

mynameisluka Sun 14-Sep-08 20:04:00

In just checked on AA route planner. Am 1 hour 20mins from you. Am starting some childrens classes soon and would love it if you were able to come and take some photos of one of my taster sessions for me. Have been wondering how I could manage to have photos done. Would this interest you in any way?
Good luck anyway.
Your photos on profile are gorgeous!

OracleInaCoracle Sun 14-Sep-08 20:06:35

no turkish, would just love some pics of the three of us! we would obv pay your travel etc.

TurkishDeelite Sun 14-Sep-08 20:08:05

Mynameisluka- thank you for your interest. I am more keen on doing weddings and events (especially if it involves travelling as I am on a VERY tight business budget!)- also I don't know if I can use childrens photographs in my marketing portfolio, I would need consent from every one of their parents...

OracleInaCoracle Sun 14-Sep-08 20:13:22

you could use us in your portfolio, ds is v photogenic <preen> wink

TurkishDeelite Sun 14-Sep-08 20:13:30

Lissielou- please can you contact me on pinarmullen at btopenworld dot com to let me know your availability? Also can you please confirm that I can use some select photos from this shoot in my portfolio? Do you still run the tea shop? Maybe I can do some photos of that too, if you do any marketing/website?

mynameisluka Sun 14-Sep-08 20:15:28

Thanks anyway TurkishDeelite! This occurred to me also after I posted to you. Good luck!

OracleInaCoracle Sun 14-Sep-08 20:20:38

will email you now. unfortunately, Im just about to go back to work for Bhs, however, I have a lot of friends who are currently looking for a good photographer and i could pass your details onto them if you like? of course you can use the pics, it would be an honour!

TurkishDeelite Sun 14-Sep-08 20:23:36

Thanks Lissielou, look forward to your email.

OracleInaCoracle Sun 14-Sep-08 20:28:15

sent!

Slouchy Sun 14-Sep-08 20:35:02

Hiya, any chance you could consider us?

We can't offer you an event but we are very local (Bewdley!) and we can offer you a fabulous view from our back garden if you want to come here and do some panoramic shots for your porfolio.

Well done on building up your reputation so well. No further sign on a move to Swansea?

TurkishDeelite Sun 14-Sep-08 20:49:48

Hello Slouchy!
Thank you for your kind interest, would love to do some photos for you!
Can you email me with some dates?
pinarmullen at btopenworld dot com

TurkishDeelite Sun 14-Sep-08 21:07:17

Can do weekdays as well!

lisad123 Sun 14-Sep-08 21:15:45

we would love a photo of our 9 children altogether ( I dont have 9, i mean between me and sisters) we are in herts any good?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now