Talk

Advanced search

Free Photography!

(7 Posts)
TurkishDeelite Thu 04-Sep-08 23:04:11

Hello! I am offering free photography for weddings in Worcestershire during September/October. This is a completely genuine offer as I am setting up my photography business and need to establish a portfolio. I will give you all your photographs on a CD for you to use as you like. Should you require more services we can discuss. Please email me with dates and details of your wedding (place, number of people attending etc.) I can photograph some great memories for you throughout your wedding day, right from the moment you start getting ready! Even if you already have a photographer I can still take photographs from different perspectives so let me know if I can help! You will be helping me too! PLEASE contact though email: pinarmullen at btopenworld dot com

TurkishDeelite Thu 04-Sep-08 23:48:05

Anyone??

SnoopDog Thu 04-Sep-08 23:49:18

the highlands next year? grin

TurkishDeelite Fri 05-Sep-08 00:03:43

Hi SnoopDog! I live in the Midlands!

SnoopDog Fri 05-Sep-08 00:07:44

i do hate 'staged' photos (nothing to do with being un photogenic) hmm

i am getting wed in the highlands next year,

i want natural, all day, no poses, fab pics done,

i am in t he process of looking for local photo students at a local collage and offer then good money for good pics,

i am doing the same for flowers and music smile

TurkishDeelite Fri 05-Sep-08 10:25:24

Snoop- I am with you on "staged photos", this is why my approach to wedding photography is one of "fine art photojournalism"...

Whereabouts are you in Scotland. My husband is Scottish, from Ayrshire. When is your wedding??

ShellySara Fri 05-Sep-08 23:00:50

Have emailed you.

Thanks grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now