Talk

Advanced search

Business cards......................

(11 Posts)
Eddas Sat 23-Aug-08 19:25:39

Where can I get nice but not too pricey business cards?

That's it reallygrin

Thankssmile

misi Sat 23-Aug-08 22:15:57

try vista print, order online and often you can get the first 250 free unless you want real fancy stuff!!

http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/vp/welcome.aspx?xnav=welcomeback

I always made mine last enough to get the next lot free too grin

Eddas Sat 23-Aug-08 22:28:26

thanks misi.

seems odd that they'll do these things freeshock

have had a play and choosen one that I think's quite nice. I suppose if they're rubbish when they arrive it doesn't matter as they're freehmm

MrsThierryHenry Sat 23-Aug-08 22:30:02

I've used them before - they're fine, and the free offer is provided you allow a discreet-ish ad for their services on the back. You just pay postage.

Lilymaid Sat 23-Aug-08 22:35:08

The Vistaprint cards are fine. I have some for my very occasional freelance work, though I opted to have ones without the Vistaprint ad on the back. They still cost very little and arrived in about a week.

misi Sat 23-Aug-08 22:37:29

yep, they are very good, for free you just have an advert for vista on the back of the card, good quality cards too, many people in my business use them including some very big companies

nannynick Sat 23-Aug-08 22:37:34

Vistaprint and anyone else offering things for 'free' hopes that you will be delighted with your sample product and return to buy something. I've had loads of things 'free' from Vistaprint over the years - they send very regular e-mails with offers - and I have paid to upgrade to larger quantities, photo uploads, that kind of thing.
Be careful when going through the checkout process... it is very clever how it tried to up-sell you, and also sell you other things, including a monthly membership scheme. Read pages carefully, being careful which buttons you click.

Quality of the products is excellent. Some free things do contain a small vistaprint logo but most don't (think it was only the reverse of the free business cards).

schneebly Sat 23-Aug-08 22:46:17

DCP print are similar to vista but I think some of their designs are snappier - I got free cards from them too.

Eddas Sat 23-Aug-08 22:47:38

I've ordered some. I left the logo on. I also went for the cheapest 21 day delivery, i'm not in a hurry!

Nannynick, i did notice the upselling, very sneaky, but good business, I bet load of people buy extras. I'm normally a sucker for dealsblush but really didn't need anything more.

thanks everyonesmile

TracyK Mon 25-Aug-08 19:17:21

I got mine from there too - and some magnetic business cards - which I have stuck onto my lamps etc - didn't really need them but I think they were only a quid or something.

escape Wed 27-Aug-08 05:31:45

not free but try www.moo.com also for somrthing abit different

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now