Talk

Advanced search

FREE PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS - To help start up my photography business...

(65 Posts)
TurkishDeelite Tue 19-Aug-08 22:20:50

Hello, I am starting a photography business, and will be doing
wedding
family
birth/baby
children
portraits
fashion
event
promotional

type of jobs. I need to build my portfolio with photo sessions from various events so I am offering free photography sessions. This is a genuine offer, please do not worry that I will be offering a free session and charge you for other things. I will provide you a CD with ALL the photos I have taken and edited/enhanced. All I ask in return is your permission to use some photographs in my upcoming website. This is a completely genuine and free offer in return for fellow mumsnetters helping me set up my business.

Please let me know if you have any questions and we can discuss more about your event/occasion and whether I can accomodate it from an availability perspective.

I live in Kidderminster and am happy to travel within 50sqm of the DY11 postcode.

Thank you in advance...

TurkishDeelite Tue 19-Aug-08 22:53:07

bump

TurkishDeelite Tue 19-Aug-08 22:53:09

bump

TurkishDeelite Tue 19-Aug-08 23:05:24

Anyone???
:p

Ewe Tue 19-Aug-08 23:08:42

I would have loved too but am in Surrey/London. If you're ever in this area then def be interested.

ImForeverBlowingBuble Tue 19-Aug-08 23:10:01

Hi i may be interested

(its Pelvic btw)

Do you work well with wriggly uncooperative girls?

stealthsquiggle Tue 19-Aug-08 23:11:15

TurkishD if you are interested in doing a nursery then I could DD's not-for-profit nursery if they would be interested (about 13 miles from Kiddi)?

Jackstini Tue 19-Aug-08 23:12:03

Am in Nottingham but would gladly volunteer. Currently pg and want some bump pics - maybe I could drive to you? Also had dd 2.5 who would prance about for you I'm sure! grin

LynetteScavo Tue 19-Aug-08 23:17:22

You can take any photos you like of me any my (increadibly photogenicwink) family.

I'm CV22, not sure exactly how far that is from Kidderminster.

stealthsquiggle Tue 19-Aug-08 23:24:43

you should be able to see my DC on my pictures on profile - but DH probably wouldn't approve - so I think nursery (could be website/general photography rather than just portraits - they have all the forms etc in place I think) might be the best bet...

TurkishDeelite Tue 19-Aug-08 23:29:26

Oh great! Some interest...
Now- answers:

Ewe- I need to see when/if I can make it there... )

Hi Pelvic: I can certainly try! I got two of my own you know!

Stealthsquiggle: would be very happy to do that.

Jackstini: How pregnant are you? Would love to do your before and afters and get your daughter to prance around in her fav outfits.

Lynette: Let me have a look to see how far you are.

All interested please ring me on 07528503248 to discuss details please!!!!!!!

Oh this is exciting!

Bowddee Tue 19-Aug-08 23:30:56

We're in B90 - how far away is that? I have a gorgeous little boy who would look fab on your website!
We'll be in Kidderminster on 31st. But we'll be on the SVR Thomas Day Out.

TurkishDeelite Tue 19-Aug-08 23:32:46

Stealth- Looks like you make lovely cakes! I could take pictures of them! )

TurkishDeelite Tue 19-Aug-08 23:34:56

Hi Bowddee: My new equipment will be with me towards the end of Sep so maybe we can arrange something then? Please text me and I can make a note and let you know!

TurkishDeelite Tue 19-Aug-08 23:37:04

Any up coming weddings in autumn? I am happy to play second fiddle (ie if you already have a photographer I can be an extra one in the background- doing all those "photojournalistic shots") or I can picture you "before the wedding", ie at the hair salon, getting dressed etc.

stealthsquiggle Tue 19-Aug-08 23:39:14

TurkishD you will find an email address in the notes of one of my photos - could you possible email me and give me some details I could pass on to the nursery manager?

CJMommy Tue 19-Aug-08 23:40:46

Turkish
Am TF2 (Telford) so not that far away and would be happy to have DS (7 months) picture taken and for it to be used on your website. Shall I call you or do you want to e-mail me mandybinns at fsmail dot net

stealthsquiggle Tue 19-Aug-08 23:41:29

..and cake photography very welcome, but time critical, and you might have some competition - these are my father's photos (not of cakes, I hasten to add!)

CJMommy Tue 19-Aug-08 23:44:19

Also possibly some including DH and me??? Been wanting a family portrait for ages!

TurkishDeelite Tue 19-Aug-08 23:48:53

Stealthsquiggle- very impressive indeed!

stealthsquiggle Tue 19-Aug-08 23:50:28

He's not 'real' competition as the one thing he is really bad at is charging for them - even when he is asked if they can be used in books hmm

stealthsquiggle Tue 19-Aug-08 23:51:39

TD - email me - there is a very picturesque hotel near us which is a wedding venue and might be prepared to put you in touch with brides?

LynetteScavo Tue 19-Aug-08 23:55:57

Turkish - can I phone you tommorow?

we can come to you if you prefer - we have nothing better to do untill school starts!

TurkishDeelite Tue 19-Aug-08 23:59:30

Lynette (loved your photos on your member page by the way)- please do call but my equipment does not arrive until end of september! Lets have a chat anyway!!!

lisad123 Wed 20-Aug-08 00:00:20

you can come and photo us if you like, pics of us are in profile. My girls are very photogentic, but then im mum, so would say that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now