Talk

Advanced search

setting up wedding creche

(7 Posts)
mumof3lovelykids Wed 16-Jul-08 18:34:29

Hi all. We are in the process of setting up a wedding creche facility within Northamptonshire and were wondering if anyone out there was interested in considering us for their wedding?

bythepowerofgreyskull Wed 16-Jul-08 18:38:02

great idea, we hired some nannies from an agency it meant we could invite 25 children under the age of 8 without a second thought.

OFSTEDoutstanding Mon 04-Aug-08 20:42:12

Hi Just wanted to wish you good luck in your new business venture. We run a wedding creche based in Norfolk, everyone comments on what a good idea it is, hopefully yours will be just as successful smile

mumof3lovelykids Fri 08-Aug-08 15:36:46

Really!? What's your website (if you hhave one) is your successful?

BeckyBendyLegs Mon 11-Aug-08 09:52:22

Brilliant idea! We recently struggled getting childcare for our two when we went to a wedding in Exemouth. In the end we had to drive from Oxfordshire to Shropshire to drop children off at my sister's, then down to Exemouth and then back again to pick them up. Huge hassle so a wedding creche is fantastic idea. We drove 700 miles in total.

overthemill Mon 11-Aug-08 15:22:53

what a shame bendylegs - i have loads of babysitters in the exmouth area!!!

but i also think a wedding creche is a fab idea and wish the OP success - lots of room for people in the childcare market grin

clairejwright Thu 11-Sep-08 22:18:13

Hi

I don't have any children but my best friend has 3 children between 7mths and 9. She wants to set up her own creche business, but doesn't know where to start after the local council authority put her off.

The wedding idea is fantastic as I have just started up my own wedding and event planning business.

If either the couple from Northamptonshire or Norfolk could contact me on how to set up the creche business and we definatly need it in Wocestershire.

Claire Wright
Wright Planners

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now