Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Freelance CV Help

(6 Posts)
poooooooop Wed 08-Nov-17 13:38:59

Hi I wonder if anyone could help me. Does the below sound ok to put as my initial summary on my cv?

For context I'm freelance, and I'm hired by organisations to teach groups a certain subject. if that make's sense, without giving too much of myself away.

Anyway, it'd be great if I could have your thoughts? I'm going to put a little something about my interests at the end, as generally my interests revolve around the subject I teach.

I am a dedicated and experienced tutor of * education, having worked for a variety of organisations around the ** (Couple of UK locations, relevant to the area I'm applying)*****. I have freelanced for a number of years now and understand the importance of being flexible and reliable, I adapt easily in to new situation ensuring that my teaching is always of a high standard, tailored for the ethos of the organisation and the objectives of the client.

angelawilliams Thu 09-Nov-17 11:33:20

That sounds great! I would really let your personality shine through, I have worked as a freelancer before and your CV is extremely important in order to get hired!

Clavender Thu 09-Nov-17 13:09:07

Just pointing it out in case you haven't noticed, but I think there's a typo in this bit "adapt easily in to new situation" - I'd suggest you mean 'situations' and you don't need the word 'in' as you adapt to things rather than in to them, if you see what I mean. But otherwise it sounds great :-).

poooooooop Thu 09-Nov-17 13:48:47

That’s fab! Thanks clay. I knew about the ‘s’ not not about the ‘in’

I tried to star any identifying I nfo but it just bolted it all randomly!

jaffajiffy Thu 09-Nov-17 13:52:44

Try and add a sentence or phrase that makes you go above and beyond. What you’ve written is great. To stand out, you should add something more, e.g., mention you’ve been invited back on repeat events or had x more clients via word of mouth.
Good luck!

poooooooop Thu 09-Nov-17 16:17:04

Good idea jaffa thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now