Talk

Advanced search

Social Media Marketing work

(2 Posts)
Hekabe Tue 31-Oct-17 11:12:12

Looking for a bit ofadvice form the MN experts!

I run a v small business offering services to other local businesses. It's not grand but it keeps me and two other mums with some income. My ethos is to give local mums flexible well paid work, as we're in a local area and often give up our income to support home life.

My DH wants me (my business) to run his social media accounts for his business. I have experience in running my own accounts sm, but if it works for him it might be something I can offer to businesses (with local mums running things to give them work locally).

How do you run things? I currently write a schedule of blogs, posts and links on mine that contains a narrative - but I know my business. doing it for others must be a bit trickier!

Any tips gratefully received! xx

Braveanddifferent Thu 02-Nov-17 22:32:45

I do this for a variety of clients. It's different for each client and depends on their business. Would you like to dm me some more info about his business and I can send you an idea of what I'd do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now