Talk

Advanced search

Where to start with networking new small self employed

(5 Posts)
Waxedmanchester Thu 27-Apr-17 10:39:18

Hi guys

I'm a waxing therapist I'm mobile part time & I also start work self employed in an established salon next week. I do may beauty treatments however I really like the push the female and male waxing as it my favourite!! Where is a good place to start getting my name out there? I have an instagram &a Facebook page, I'm hoping in future to get a website however I'm on a tight budget! I need some money coming first before I can start spending amounts on advertising. Anyone any tips on free advertising or networking that might help me get of my feet

Thank you

scaryclown Thu 27-Apr-17 10:49:08

Where are you?

Mumsnet local?
Index cards in local shops especially polish shops ..As in nationality not as in Mr sheen..And in cafes....But Facebook shares are goodish...Do an offer(easy onbusinesz Fb page)

Waxedmanchester Thu 27-Apr-17 13:53:03

Thank you I'm based in Manchester ! X

snowgirl1 Thu 27-Apr-17 14:00:55

Search for local community pages on Facebook (e.g. a Manchester Mums or Salford Parents etc.) and ask if they'll let you promote your business (with a facebook post on their page) in return for offering their group members a discount for their first treatment (or something like that).

Waxedmanchester Thu 27-Apr-17 14:53:56

Great idea thank you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now