Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Small businesses - how to manage your customer data etc?

(5 Posts)
Haint Fri 21-Apr-17 10:50:51

I. Am. Drowning

Many clients, very high value work, varying shifting timescales, strict deadlines, a historic mess to try and get a hold on.

Do i need a CMS? if so which one?

It's not particularly sales driven (more work than can currently handle) i just need all the info, deadlines, quotes, tasks, communications in one place

Sammysquiz Fri 21-Apr-17 14:28:17

Same here sad. I think I need to just find a system and stick with it, I keep thinking that the holy grail of organisational tools is out there somewhere, so chop and change. I was using Evernote for a bit, then went on to Trello, now having some joy with Todoist which integrates well with Outlook.

Sometimes I feel I'd be better off just using a big notebook to write everything in!

justatoe1 Fri 21-Apr-17 16:26:45

I use HubSpot which works well for me

MrsMargoLeadbetter Fri 21-Apr-17 17:04:07

@Haint when I feel like you do, the issue is the level of work as opposed to my system. Although I do focus in on the system, hoping that it will deliver the answer.

I liked the look of Trello but struggled to keep it up-to-date and actually a pen and paper works as well for me.

What can you outsource? I have recently started working with a great VA, it has really helped move stuff along.

Haint Fri 21-Apr-17 20:05:27

THanks for these suggestions, I'll check them out. Not really sure there's much I can outsource. Perhaps some accounts stuff but it's more managing day to day communications and processing of orders, tracking them through until completion, updating clients, arranging deliveries, remembering each of the 400 conversations I'm having each day

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now