Talk

Advanced search

Can't login my windows 7 computer

(5 Posts)
ruyeszky Wed 19-Apr-17 08:19:10

I was planned to upgrade the os to windows 10 last night but it failed. When I reboot the computer, the previous password was not accepted by the computer. Now i was blocked. Any way to unlock the PC? I have an urgent freelancing project so i need to fix it asap. thanks

noobiedaddy Wed 19-Apr-17 21:26:02

download something called "hirens boot cd" has a password unlocker used it before.

ruyeszky Thu 20-Apr-17 02:40:48

Thank u. I made a disk with hirens boot cd but it can't be loaded during startup

user1493114034 Tue 25-Apr-17 11:17:42

Windows 7 users may want to get to Safe Mode due to various hardware or software problems. The procedure about how to access Safe Mode on Windows 7 is very easy.

windows 7 cracker tool
Step 1: Press "Win Key"+"R" and type "cmd" in the "Run" command box and hit “Enter” to open command prompt. And then type "net user" in the command prompt and hit "Enter". The Command Prompt will show you all accounts on the Windows 7 PC.

Step 2: Type net user and new password, then press "Enter". Then you will crack Windows 7 password successfully, restart your computer, you can enter that account with the new password.

another way is try UUKeys windows password mate, or ntpassword to help reset your login password, it works very easy and safe,

pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/

www.uukeys.com/reset-windows-7-password.html

and more../

ruyeszky Wed 26-Apr-17 11:42:28

Thanks for the useful tips, mate. It helped me out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now