Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

work from home chat thread

(6 Posts)
giraffesCantReachTheirToes Tue 21-Mar-17 12:32:18

Can't see a thread like this apologies if already is one, I shall join!

Thought it might be nice to sort of check in with tasks planned for the day and how things are going. Virtual coffee break place.

Today I have mainly been shopping around for car insurance and getting wildly varied quotes from 420 to 1000 for the same cover! Not strictly work but need car for work and insurance due for renewal soon.

Now I am drafting a contract which is tricky as I have never done it before! Hence the procrastination on here!

What are you all up to and how are you getting on?

sportinguista Mon 27-Mar-17 18:30:25

I am trying to work and homeschool DS at the moment. I also have the worst bloody sciatica and they say it's a 4 week wait. So all in all business is good but I just can't move much. I do feel lucky that I am self employed so I don't have to get up and go to an office!

Lanloon Sat 14-Oct-17 23:39:40

I’m considering WFH but I don’t know what I can do and where to start 🤔

Djangor Wed 18-Oct-17 11:17:04

Struggling with a printer at the moment. Do all inkjet printer brands now need you to get ink direct from the brand? I have HP printer - used to work fine but now seems to regularly tell me that I may have fake ink & this seems to be because I am not in their rewards program as I buy my ink from a shop (its labelled as genuine HP ink) not direct from HP. Didn't have a problem with my last Canon printer but wondering if it is the same as want to dump my HP printer but no point if Canon needs me to buy my ink from them as well. The HP printer is basically a great printer but the regular 3 minute delays while I try & tell a machine that the ink is genuine is getting more than tiresome as it always happens when I have a rushed print job.
Sorry, rant over. Advice on good printers would be appreciated though.

Purple999Red Wed 18-Oct-17 15:47:36

Hi all! I started accepting online jobs from Fiverr. It's very exciting when you finished a task then gets paid instantly. Do you have other platforms where we can obtain online jobs?

Twirlstwirlstwirls Tue 24-Oct-17 10:37:23

Purple - Bark is like that, have you taken a look at that one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now