Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help!!! I applied for a job to be a phone sex operator

(17 Posts)
katcat1 Sat 11-Feb-17 14:55:46

They sent me a email asking me to have a 10 question interview (automated) and m so scared.... I just dnt know what to expect.... can anyone help?

tiredofhavingtothinkofnewnames Sat 11-Feb-17 14:59:15

My flatmates used to do this at uni.

You need to keep them on the line, the longer you keep them on the line the more cash the company and you earn.

So lots of OOOOHHHHHH that sounds SOOOOOOOO naughty. Tell me more........

What am I doing now. hmmm? What do you think I am doing now?

.... leading to- What would you like me to do? etc etc etc

katcat1 Sat 11-Feb-17 15:10:34

Yes I get that....but what kind of questions will they ask me in the automated interview... it sais questions of sexualnature and I have 30 seconds to answer each of them.... m petrified... I really need the money and cant afford to not get it.... I think m svared cause I dnt know what to expect.... sad

tiredofhavingtothinkofnewnames Sat 11-Feb-17 15:12:13

I imagine that you need to show that you can keep talking and try and solicit a response but hard if automated.

Hoppinggreen Mon 13-Feb-17 08:27:10

Ok,never worked as a sex chat operator but I have taught a lot of telesales courses.
The tone is as important as the content really, so speak slowly and use a " sexy voice" . Try to create a persona in your head about who you are and be that person on the phone.
Don't rush and make an effort with your appearance- make get sound odd but maybe dress up in sexy undies or similar. Don't do it in your trackies with your hair a mess. You can probably do that if you get the job but treat the phone interview like a proper interview and dress accordingly ( sexy in this case)
Good Luck

Hatemylifenow Mon 13-Feb-17 08:29:03

How does one even get into this line of work?

Asking for a friend....blush

mortificado Mon 13-Feb-17 08:31:38

Can you say what company it is? Asking for a friend here to wink

DirtyBlonde Mon 13-Feb-17 08:49:09

It is a known company, isn't it? Not just someone enterprising finding a way to get sex calls for free?

Yes to keeping people on the line. But they'll also want to check you are actually OK talking dirty with strangers, so this is possibly the only job interview where they can ask you to describe your panties.

Dmitri Mon 13-Feb-17 11:12:21

To be honest, I'm more than peculiar to find out what the questions were grin

milkysmum Mon 13-Feb-17 11:19:15

My friend is also really curious about this- she wonders what the pay is like 😁

CrikeyPeg Mon 13-Feb-17 23:35:46

Good interview tips Hoppin Good luck and let us know how the interview goes, OP smile

BonnyScotland Mon 13-Feb-17 23:37:05

oh my... good luck lady flowers

katcat1 Fri 17-Feb-17 22:49:24

The company is chatrecruit.... they seem good....

DirtyBlonde Thu 09-Mar-17 07:56:51

Just wondering how it went. And what they asked !

ActionsSpeakLouderThanWords Thu 06-Apr-17 18:14:46

I've just joined this group and I work with chatrecruit but didn't have to do the questions thing (thank god).
There can be long gaps between calls so that brings the hourly rate right down but on the whole its not bad at all. I log on for about 20 hours a week and earn roughly £80-£120 depending on the times I log in (evenings from 10pm is much better but there are a lot of girls online at that time.
If anyone wants to know any more about this just ask, when I fist started I found it very hard to find anyone with experience to talk to and it can be a lonely job because not a lot of people will admit to doing it.

SexyKinkyCandy Wed 10-May-17 16:43:51

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

snowrechel Tue 13-Jun-17 09:50:50

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now