Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Any ideas on how to advertise my small business for sale cheaply??

(6 Posts)
Magild Tue 31-Jan-17 12:00:17

Hi all,
I've been running my children's entertainment business for 3 years and it's getting so busy that now's a good time to sell, plus i think i just need a change too (worse problem to have i know!). I'm keen to sell it, but we're just a family business so i don't want to pay exorbitant rates to advertise on the main sites online shock. Any ideas of where to advertise a small family business please good people?!

VeganCow Tue 31-Jan-17 17:21:30

I printed a load of cheap leaflets and spent a few hours putting them through doors. Cost less than a tenner for couple hundred. Even if you only get one booking, word of mouth after that. Also have you got a Facebook page, its better than a website. Then you can advertise your business on local facebook pages.

mrsenasharples Tue 31-Jan-17 17:22:28

Gumtree?

MarchEliza Tue 31-Jan-17 17:25:47

I read it that the OP wanted to sell her business, not that she wanted more clients. Am I wrong?

If I'm not wrong I'm curious how you value it?

CurlsLDN Tue 31-Jan-17 17:29:46

Hello op, if you've never tried Facebook advertising I would recommend it (I'm a marketing manager)
It's quite user friendly, you can strictly target who sees the ads (e.g. In your town, adults, interested in 'business ownership' and 'entrepreneurialism')
For a £50 spend you could reach hundreds of people. It's one of the most cosy effective ad methods around at the mo

Magild Wed 01-Feb-17 10:51:52

Thanks, that's really great advice x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now