Talk

Advanced search

Don't join Just For Tiny People (JFTP)

(5 Posts)
loveandsmiles Wed 04-Jan-17 16:38:23

Speaking from experience ~ please do not join this company ~ save your money.
I loved the products and was so excited to buy a Business in a Box ~ allowing me to Market and sell JFTP products. I worked so hard to make this work ~ 4 months later I have left and lost most of my money.
The owner lacks any management or people skills and the customer service is beyond awful. Should you say anything you are threatened with having your contract terminated and all negative comments are erased from their website / Facebook.
If this stops just one person my negative experience will be worth it.

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Wed 04-Jan-17 19:52:40

The business owner has just buried themselves on your thread in AIBU. I think that serves as warning enough!

YouOKHun Mon 23-Jan-17 15:14:58

BIAB and JFTP will have a presence at the Mums Enterprise Roadshow event in Brighton in February along with some dodgy MLMs like Arbonne and Slimroast Coffee. It pisses me right off that this event specifically aimed at mothers looking to enhance their earnings or return to work are going to get sold down the river by these sharks and quite possible end up in a very much worse financial, Social and emotional position. I want legislation that forces MLM and similar (JFTP) to have to openly disclose the numbers of people passing through their hands and the average earnings - pyramid with products schemes have been allowed to operate secretively for too long.

EssentialHummus Mon 23-Jan-17 15:21:27

Agreed. Frankly, any company which responds to negative publicity by threatening libel action isn't one which deserves your money.

GaryNumanIsOlderThanGaryOldman Wed 16-Aug-17 17:34:24

^ indeed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now