Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

anyone do mystery shopping?

(2 Posts)
PaulaHollywood Fri 04-Nov-16 19:44:24

I've seen some ads saying you can earn £40-£50 per time but searching old threads on here it seems most companies only pay around £10. I even saw one website which paid between £2-3 per shop!

I'm not looking to earn tons of money, I just need an extra £2-300 a month and work full time (have Tuesdays off and every other weekend) so need something to fit around that. Anyone have any experience with mystery shopping?

chickychickyparmparm Fri 04-Nov-16 19:49:42

I've done mystery shopping through a couple of companies. The only way to really make it work for you is to ensure you can incorporate it into your day because it's not worth it if you have to go out of your way.

Eg: ones over the phone (calling to check customer service), shop visits you can do on your lunch break in the nearest mall.

I haven't done it for a while - about five years. I don't think £40-50 sounds right though. Sometimes they do up the fee if it's urgent but it will end up being at Gatwick Airport or something.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now