Self employed ideas

(7 Posts)
Rentergob89 Tue 13-Sep-16 18:40:53

Have been advised by JC to consider being self employed and starting my own little business. The Problem is I have no idea what to do. Was thinking of selling as my previous jobs have been in retail. I have been told I will get help with training ect but first I need an idea.
Any ideas?

LonnyVonnyWilsonFrickett Wed 14-Sep-16 12:58:16

Honestly? If you've no desire to become self-employed and no easily marketable skill, then I really wouldn't. The JC is obviously trying to get you signed off... Self employment is very hard and you have to really want to do it.

Rentergob89 Wed 14-Sep-16 13:19:10

Thank you for your reply and honesty. After doing some research i don't believe it is the right thing for me to do. Back to the JC I go.

LonnyVonnyWilsonFrickett Wed 14-Sep-16 13:28:59

Good luck!

Rentergob89 Wed 14-Sep-16 13:44:54

Thank you

Ladyleroyfox Sun 09-Oct-16 10:27:30

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Nikster123 Fri 14-Oct-16 20:06:31

Have you thought about going into direct selling? I'm a single mum and sell Neal's Yard Organic (Neal's Yard Remedies) - I was a bit apprehensive to start with but now I'm loving it! If you do decide to go into direct selling make sure you find the right company for you and the right upline as it can make all the difference! If you want an honest chat about direct selling and/or Neal's Yard Organic email me at nikkisreikiroom@gmail.com.
Good luck xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now