Advanced search

Professional indemnity insurance

(6 Posts)
Edhilaria Fri 09-Sep-16 21:41:08

How much do I need? What kind of figure do you cover yourself for?

Hoppinggreen Tue 13-Sep-16 16:36:54

Mine is £2m. It used to be £1m but a new client requested more

Ju222 Fri 14-Oct-16 01:00:08

Depends what type of work you're in I suspect. I'm an accountant, we have £2m cover through Hiscox and they're quite reasonable.

Dontyouopenthattrapdoor Fri 14-Oct-16 01:09:34

Depends what you do. I am legally required to have £5m.

TellMeStraight Fri 14-Oct-16 01:17:57

I'd recommend Hiscox too. Call them, tell them what you do and what your t/o is and they'll tell you how much you need.

GrumpyOldBag Sun 16-Oct-16 17:35:16

I use Simply Business for mine. Can't remember how much I have though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now