Talk

Advanced search

Client Management Software??

(6 Posts)
FusionChefGeoff Thu 25-Feb-16 15:59:46

I've recently set up as freelance and one of my first contracts is to manage a client base and keep in regular contact with them. I don't really have any first hand experience of this and I'm quickly realising that the Excel sheet I set up originally isn't going to last long before it's too big to manage.

Does anyone use any free (or very low cost) client management software to track clients / interactions etc.??

FusionChefGeoff Fri 26-Feb-16 23:25:32

Bump - I am starting to get in a right twist with this bloody spreadsheet

FusionChefGeoff Sun 28-Feb-16 09:36:01

Anyone with any advice on this lovely Sunday morning?? I can find things on google but obviously would rather a recommendation from someone who is using one would be better...

VanillaLatte13 Wed 02-Mar-16 12:43:07

Try Access may be? It is part of the Microsoft Office package.

gottogetdressed Wed 02-Mar-16 12:49:22

I am not sure it's quite what you are after - as really designed as contact management system for small charities, but its based in access and cheap - www.kissoftwaresolutions.com/index.php

pinkpeter1 Wed 06-Apr-16 18:27:12

Try iqtell. Www.iqtell.com
You can adapt it to work any which was you want. Lots of videos on YouTube and a help forum. I use it , it's brilliant

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now