Threatend with Small claims court wtffff

(2 Posts)
AJFsmummy Mon 21-Dec-15 16:32:12

Ok, I have a small ltd company and I get hassled and pressured everyday from sales calls, there was a small advertising company that advertise in local sports arenas, at the time is sounded feasible and I was like... Ok thats go ahead, however that past 5days since I signed the invoice/ payment upfront agreement, one of my clients has dropped of due to their finance issues, I have no other option to say thanks but no thanks.

Now they tell me - there is no cooling off period and they are going to take me to a small claims....how can they A, when they havent actually provided me with the service therefor i have not been a cost to them as I hadnt even sent my logo for advertising etc, B -surely this has got to be a threat to make me pay, all I said was I literally cannot part with the money something has come up??

Its f**king ridiculous and its the last thing I need!!

MissTriggs Mon 28-Dec-15 09:50:26

Depends what you signed up to.....try to negotiate with them as they probably are within their rights to sue here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now