Talk

Advanced search

Self-assessment: reducing payment on account

(4 Posts)
EstuaryView Fri 18-Dec-15 14:13:27

Does anyone know where to access a form SA303 version that can be downloaded and printed and snail-mailed?

The HMRC relevant page shows a link to (i) an online form and (ii) a postal form, but the latter takes you to a form that can only be filled in online. I've tried various things, but get taken to the same page. I don't want to register for online tax. I haven't the energy to wait for hours for the HMRC helpline to ask, so I'm hoping someone here knows.

DeoGratias Fri 18-Dec-15 21:40:02

Doesn't this one allow you to complete on your computer and then print and post? The text implies you can on the first page.

public-online.hmrc.gov.uk/lc/content/xfaforms/profiles/forms.html?contentRoot=repository:///Applications/SA_iForms/1.0/SA303&template=SA303.xdp

EstuaryView Tue 22-Dec-15 19:36:33

How unbelievably dense of me! Thank you & apologies for slow acknowledgement

DeoGratias Wed 23-Dec-15 08:22:18

No problem. Iv'e had the same issue with court forms in the past - wondering how you fill it in on the screen and yet it isn't saved and then you print it out. It can be annoying with those as you cannot save electronically just complete and print.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now