Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Getting a logo designed

(9 Posts)
HuffyBuffy Tue 14-Jul-15 15:23:43

Has anyone get any ideas/recommendations for getting a logo designed? I don't have loads to spend but would like something that looks reasonable! I have no idea what a good price is... Any help would be very much appreciated!

bluekangeroo Tue 03-Nov-15 20:39:27

Hi - I am surprised nobody has replied to this, did you manage to get your logo designed in the end? I was chatting earlier to a guy called Ian - Logo Geek - logogeek.co.uk/ earlier today - he is really friendly and knowledgeable - you can tweet him to ask about prices etc and he'll get right back to you.

HopefulHamster Tue 03-Nov-15 22:26:08

Peopleperhour.com will have loads of people offering design work at decent prices. Just check out their portfolios first.

I have worked with the guys at 155 Creative who are a local design agency to me. Not sure what they charge for logos though.

TalkinPeas Sat 07-Nov-15 16:06:07

and check that you will own the copyright of the design afterwards

not a joke : fascinating CPD seminar by the patent office on it recently

sarahemi Mon 18-Sep-17 13:12:53

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

BritainLogos Tue 31-Oct-17 07:29:22

Such a great post to know different useful information.
britainlogos.co.uk/

sizenines Tue 31-Oct-17 10:31:19

The website designer my company used also developed our logo for us. They created different versions of it so that it would be readable across the different viewing formats such as mobile, iPad, PC et cetera.

Anonymum40 Wed 01-Nov-17 13:02:59

I can do it... (am I allowed to say that?) I'm a graphic designer with MANY years experience. PM me...

MummyTheGregor Mon 06-Nov-17 11:20:05

I did my own using this www.hipsterlogogenerator.com its simple and was just as a joke to start with but I really like it.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now