Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Invoices examples (including labour and parts)

(8 Posts)
purplemurple1 Fri 16-Jan-15 08:12:11

A local builder (relative) has asked me to help him design an invoice template and set up electronic record keeping. I'm thinking excel would be the simplist otion but not sure how to do it. He will need to write several invoices a month, and bill for labour and parts.

I'm a SE consultant billing for hours only to one client so my own examples are of no use at all.

TIA

ThreeQuartersEmpty Fri 16-Jan-15 21:10:54

Surely a Word template would be both simpler and more professional looking when printed out.
There's templates built in already.

TalkinPeace Sat 17-Jan-15 19:52:11

I have a word processor document that I use - there are lots of templates in the word processor problems to use
and copy the standard info from invoices you receive

purplemurple1 Wed 21-Jan-15 08:02:50

Thanks, I'll have a look at word templates for him. I gave birth on Saturday though, so its somewhat dropped down my to do list.

ThreeQuartersEmpty Wed 21-Jan-15 19:17:00

Congratulations flowers

purplemurple1 Thu 19-Feb-15 10:29:54

Thanks,

I did ues word in the end, it was much simpler than what I'd planned to do.

user1482931528 Sun 25-Jun-17 18:16:09

It doesn’t matter what size business you run, from Fortune 500 companies to the little known SME’s (small to medium enterprises), invoicing is something you are going to have to do at some point along your business endeavors. There was a time when physical paper invoices were all that were used by every sort of business, but today, with the advancement in technology and the invent of the internet, a soft invoice template is all you need.

You can use word template, you can make you own template in powerpoint, or with the help of invoicing software.

Hoppinggreen Sun 25-Jun-17 21:51:38

Maybe look at Quickbooks ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now