Talk

Advanced search

Medical transcriptionist fresher need on the job training home based

(5 Posts)
medical123 Tue 16-Dec-14 05:51:14

Dear All,

I have completed medical transcription home based course. can any one help to do the on the job training home based. any home based transcriptionist can help me.

priya

ThePinkOcelot Wed 17-Dec-14 22:28:01

What help do you need OP? I do both, at home though not so much lately and hospital based.

medical123 Thu 18-Dec-14 05:17:06

i need on the job training, that means can you give the a portion of work for training and you can edit the mistake and that edited file you can submit to the company or hospital. i did not want any payment, i need only the training and experience. if you are interested to help me, mail id medicalsreepriya@gmail.com

WeAreEternal Thu 18-Dec-14 06:28:38

I think your best option is going to be contacting perspective employers and offering to work for free while you finish your training.

I don't think it's right to try to convince a stranger on the internet to give you some of their work.

ThePinkOcelot Thu 18-Dec-14 19:44:12

Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to do that. Firstly, it breaks the confidentiality rules. Also, once you have finished a letter, you complete it and it goes straight back to the company. You really couldn't pass it around. Sorry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now