Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone advertise their business on their car?

(5 Posts)
MushroomTree Tue 18-Nov-14 10:56:22

And have you gotten much work from it?

I was ordering new business cards yesterday and Vistaprint did the usual upselling thing of showing me other products that I could also have.

One of the products was a car door magnet. I've previously thought about having my car sprayed/wrapped with my company details on it but the magnet was significantly cheaper.

Is it worth it? Do people actually use a product/business after seeing their details on a car?

MagratGarlik Thu 25-Dec-14 18:03:31

Yes, I do. I've gained several clients from this, though most of my business is via word of mouth.

southeastastra Thu 25-Dec-14 18:20:27

yes not sure what revenue it bought it but it was a good way to get recognition. it blew off in the end but it was a bit worn as we used to take it on and off. grin

AlwaysOneMissing Mon 05-Jan-15 18:47:13

I think this would be useful, but I've always been put off by the thought that I'd have to actually clean my car once in a while if I'm going to portray the right image for my business! grin

MushroomTree Tue 06-Jan-15 14:58:21

AlwaysOneMissing - I know what you mean about the car portraying the right image for the business.

I drive a rusty, nearly clapped out Ford KA which is why I'm still on the fence with on-car advertising. It doesn't exactly scream successful professional!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now