Talk

Advanced search

Skills swap

(2 Posts)
NEScribe Fri 03-Oct-14 15:58:43

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone is interested in skill swapping? Our family business needs some techy help with website - getting fb conversion tracking to work, finding a way to change a pic on home page and other little things that are probably no problem for someone who knows their way around Magento. No budget at the moment - or we would create a new website which is def needed. Ours is old and outdated but will have to do for now.

I am a journalist with several years PR experience and currently write and edit web content. I would be happy to write content, research/write case studies/ customer testimonials, press release, sales letter or whatever in return for website help.
What do people think of a skills swap ?
Tia

NEScribe Sun 05-Jun-16 13:20:32

At the minute, we are having major issues with our Magento website - updated the version from 1.3 to 1.9 and apparently old theme is incompatible. if anyone has magento expertise, I would def be interested in skills swap !!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now