Advanced search

Freelance writers/journos read here a minute!

(4 Posts)
Peachesandplums Thu 10-Oct-13 13:13:47

I am a freelance journalist and write regularly for some big magazines. And usually have no problems getting my press pass for things. However I am going to an event next week that needs some press ID. Does anyone know where I can get one of these?

ICameOnTheJitney Thu 10-Oct-13 22:43:26

Don't you need to belong to the Writer's Guild or the Association of Journalists or something?

Nancy66 Fri 11-Oct-13 16:13:44

If you're a member of a union like the NUJ or the BAJ then you'll be issued with one, otherwise you'll need to apply for one via the UKPCA but you'll need to be endorsed by one of the official 'gate keepers'

Peachesandplums Sat 12-Oct-13 08:22:07

Thanks ladies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now