Advanced search

customers paying by credit or debit card

(3 Posts)
NickRobinsonsloveslave Wed 05-Oct-11 21:46:25

can anyone tell me what the machine thingy is called that allows me to take payment from customers in their own homes after job is finished. It's that machine thing that you put your card in and it takes the payment there and then.
does anyone know what I mean?

LittleMissWoodscommaElle Wed 05-Oct-11 22:07:42

chip and pin machine

TracyK Mon 10-Oct-11 15:45:17

Would need to be a wireless chip n pin.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: