Talk

Advanced search

Do you own a shop? Tell me what it's like!

(6 Posts)
drowninginlaundry Fri 08-Jul-11 19:26:26

... because I opened mine 5 weeks ago, I'm loving it but I do lie awake at night wondering if I have made the most expensive mistake of my life.
Anyone else?

bluetortoise Wed 13-Jul-11 22:52:17

Is it an online shop? I have an online one and I think it is VERY VERY VERY hard work to get people to know about it <wondering what I am doing wrong>

bluetortoise Thu 14-Jul-11 22:40:41

ooops, just realised you said opened and not launched, I am feeling silly now :-(

Alix81 Mon 01-Aug-11 12:43:38

I would love a bircks & morter shop one day but an online on is hard enough!

what kind of shop hae you opened?

OnlyWantsOne Tue 02-Aug-11 21:43:31

I'm in the process of starting my own shop. I need lots of help. I have this idea and a concept and there is nothin like it round where I am. Iv found a suitable premises etc

drowninginlaundry Tue 23-Aug-11 20:13:24

It's an outdoor clothing shop, just went live with my website as well yay! I love my little shop but I will give it 12 months to show that it can be a viable business. Come on shoppy you can do it!
OnlyWantsOne one thing - estimate your initial need for start up capital, then double it. That's what everyone told me, and I sure am learning fast <stares into financial abyss>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now