Talk

Advanced search

I need a part time form moderator/promoter

(3 Posts)
DuaneJackson Mon 13-Jun-11 12:13:09

Hi all,

I run KashFlow, an accounting software company (yawn!).

We have a business forum and I really need someone to help moderate and promote it.

I have over 20 staff in the company but they all have other remits and I'd rather someone who was focused just on the forums rather than having it as something extra to their current responsibilities.

I thought it would make sense to post and ask if it's the kind of thing anyone here would be interested in doing as it's a role that can be done part-time from home to fit around kids and/or other freelance work.

Ideally I'd want someone that is familiar with vBulletin software (to delete spam, etc), but more important is the promotion part. The forum has some regular posts, but nowhere near as much as I'd like.

Let me know if there's any interest and I'll post more details of what's required and how to progress things - I don't want to post a load of info now and be seen as a spammer!

Thanks for listening.

MovingAndScared Mon 13-Jun-11 14:53:32

Hi really you should post this on the jobs board here for which there is a small charge

chezlouise1980 Tue 14-Jun-11 12:13:04

Have pm'd you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: