Talk

Advanced search

vista print for leaflet design

(10 Posts)
topsi Tue 31-May-11 18:14:23

Has anyone used vista print for leaflets etc?? I have had some business cards done by them and they are ok. They are very reasonable ££. I am just going to choose on 'off the peg' so to speak for now then get something more professional done at a later date

vintageteacups Wed 01-Jun-11 00:35:48

Yes - I have and they looked fab.

I imported my own photos for my doula assigment; we had to design a leaflet promoting maternity services at a hospital.

I only needed 2 leaflets but I got about 25 I think but it wasn't that expensive.

I also ordered a couple of A3 posters, using my doula company design, that matched my business cards from vista.

They do have some good deals and it was easy to import pics etc.

topsi Wed 01-Jun-11 10:45:07

thanks Vintage think I will try them out for some price lists

cloudwalker Sat 18-Jun-11 00:38:48

Personally I'd advise you to avoid Vista Print unless it's your only option. The quality is fairly low both in terms of the quality of the printing and of the paper stock that they use. I always find that with business cards for example, the stock is really thin, cheap and nasty.

If you still need print, I have printer that I use for clients of mine who are looking for fast turnaround, (24hrs) high quality/low cost print. To give you an off the cuff cost, they do 1000 leaflets onto quality 130gsm gloss finish paper for £184.80 (includes VAT and delivery).

Let me know if this is useful or if there's anything else I can help you with.

topsi Tue 21-Jun-11 17:08:31

Have just got them back and I am very happy with them. They did take me 2 hours to design though!!

adam68 Thu 23-Jun-11 17:10:06

I perconally havent tried visa print, as I get my cards from a online company called CardsMadeEasy! smile my leaflets recently arrived and they turned out great! if you want to check them out here is there webiste, http://www.cardsmadeeasy.com

topsi Fri 24-Jun-11 08:46:39

cheers adam will take a look

pollyteapot Wed 29-Jun-11 06:52:16

I use Vista Print for lots of things. Once you've paid for a few things initially, you can get lots of free/cheaper items. Business cards - I get them from Vista but have also once had them done professionally. The professional onces were bigger, nicer and on a better qualitycard. However, as I mainly do craft fairs, this was over the top.
they do return address labels, postcards, loads of stuff. It all depends on your busines and your market, but they are good for me.

emma123456 Wed 29-Jun-11 13:28:15

I had some postcards done by vistaprint and was very disappointed. The quality was shocking. They have gone in the bin.

xmyboys Sat 02-Jul-11 12:00:54

cloudwalker - can I ask who you use?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now