Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on fostering.

Fostering Allowance.

(1 Post)
Jamescg Sun 26-Mar-17 22:08:48

Talk Fostering
First Prev

Next Last2
Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on fostering.
Fostering allowance and benefits30Show OP
30/03/2015 12:31 LaurieFairyCake

Yes, it will affect being approved as you need to be assessed as mentally well and stable for fostering.

If your medication is working and you're stable they may be more favourable but fostering is demanding work.

27/01/2017 09:32 roy1970

so we are just on the path of fostering i work part time but wifes at home even tho we are more interested in the chilkd then the money wwe still need to live so they is a few mixed answers on here we get a part rent rebate so if we go with a private foster agencey we will loose that but if we stay with our LA we keep it is that right

11/02/2017 19:37 hannahbellaa29

I don't no if I'm doing this right.. but here goes!! Me and my partner split a few months ago on good terms he is still living with me and we started to claim UC separate I had a few meetings at the job centre about this and now it seems they've stopped my claim claiming we are still a couple.. but we really aren't.. he's on the housing register to move but isn't getting anywhere.. we don't speak stay in different rooms only problem is I told them that while he works nights I have he little boy but he is asleep

11/02/2017 19:37 hannahbellaa29

So sorry I didn't realise I commented on a thread

Today 22:03 Jamescg

I am after some advice please. My nephew lives with me and my mother his several disabled and autistic he can walk but not unguided and their is no speech or even understanding of wether walking in the road is bad or not my issue is..... she's only been getting careers allowance from the government she has no parental rights of the child and because his so disabled it's near impossible for her to get a job and she's also been told about this fostering allowance but it's been years and she is struggling with money and the general things you should be able to provide for a young one she was not told about any fostering allowance over 7 years ago . My real question is what can we do to get this allowance I know for sure it would help and impact my mother and nephews life tremendously. Can we appeal or what I do not know where to start and my mother has gone and given up it seems. Thanks in advance .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now