Fostering TDS standards

(5 Posts)
Dlitcho Fri 16-Oct-15 17:01:13

Hi I am a foster carer and have to do the TDS training! I have struggled with it for over a year now and really need to get it finished! Is there ANYONE who can help me please? I am stuck on 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, and 5.6 also 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3!!! I haven't a clue what to put and want to get it out of the way! Help anyone???? Thanks in advance! xx

OP’s posts: |
JCG68 Wed 24-Mar-21 12:23:22

Hi im a new foster carer - have had a look at the standards and am on the principles and values first question. Just wondering what sort of answers they want? Ive done a level 3 childcare diploma before and so am used to these sorts of questions but just feel a little stumped as its quite a general question. Any ideas would be good - just feel I need a few clues to get started! smile

hannah63 Wed 31-Mar-21 22:53:54

I feel for you my mind is frazzled trying to sort this

CreamFirstThenJamOnTop Thu 01-Apr-21 13:27:21

Have you been given the guidance that accompanies the workbook? It is really helpful for seeing exactly what they want you to say or evidence?

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/287954/foster_care_tsd_standards_guidance.pdf

JCG68 Thu 01-Apr-21 17:11:03

Thank you yes I have been accessing them online. I will ask my supervising SW next time I see her to see whether what I’ve done so far is ok.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in