Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on fostering.

Foster agency advice

(4 Posts)
Fearne16 Wed 23-Sep-15 18:22:09

Hi me and my husband are hopefully getting in to fostering, we've had a few agency's emailed to us but the two that stand out are fosterplus and Orange grove , has any one fostered or know anyone that has through these agency's ? Any info and advice would be amazing
Thanks Fiona

itsjustjayne Thu 24-Sep-15 10:42:11

Hi....I'm just sayg hello lol...me+ hubby are 6 wks into the process...dbs check gone in+ had a medical yesday....we haf joined a new local fosterg agency after havg 2 come to visit us + we decided on the local one as they gona be a small group..hope goes well fr u...smile

Fearne16 Thu 24-Sep-15 11:45:54

Hi ohe that's brilliant, did they have to do checks on previous partners ? There is another agency called cambian that im very keen on it also has outstanding on ofsted, where are you from?

itsjustjayne Thu 24-Sep-15 12:09:51

Hi....they gora get in touch with hubby's ex wife grrr+ his other 3 kids( they not happy we put in fr it but they haf never lived with us)..don't need my ex hubby cuz we had no kids ....I'm frm haverfordwest in Pembrokeshire wales x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now