Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on fostering.

Stuck on the CWDC workbook.

(224 Posts)
stumpymosha Sat 10-Nov-12 15:01:55

I am in desperate need of help. I have tried to do it on my own but I am running out of time. My SSW doesn't even understand the question I'm on now. It's 5.6 understanding contexts. I have only two weeks to finish it now and I really need to have a look at some examples of answers to the remaining questions so I have an idea of what is expected of me. If anyone can show me some examples or help in any way, I will be extremely thankful. I promise I won't copy your answers, I just need an example to get myself going.

Fostercare Thu 06-Jul-17 01:16:57

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

bensondoreen1959 Tue 30-May-17 02:17:31

I have just staryed my cwdc work book i am struggling on some of the answers could someone send a copy that they have done plsmy email is bensondoreen57@gmail.com thanks

user1493847507 Wed 03-May-17 22:49:21

Hi

Mazy123 Wed 05-Apr-17 17:30:19

Help im Useless! Stuck on the first question principles and values? How can I evidence this? Also is it to do with everything I've ever known or is it all adds on the child is fostering? Plz help

Jessi77 Fri 24-Feb-17 00:37:25

Help with example answers to TSD workbook

Jessi77 Thu 29-Sep-16 20:06:12

Thank you endofacentury
If could give an example on standard 2 understand role as foster carer and standard 1 values and principles just so i know i got the right idea would be very grateful

Megan1998 Thu 29-Sep-16 19:14:10

all of them we haven't really had any support from our agency regarding this.

Megan1998 Thu 29-Sep-16 19:08:09

hi im trying to complete my tds workbook but haven't a clue where to start.

endofacentury Wed 28-Sep-16 23:53:00

I can't send you anything, nor I doubt anyone else can as it contains examples of the children who have or do live with me and is therefore confidential. Which standard are you working on and I will try and help you?

Jessi77 Wed 28-Sep-16 23:42:46

Hi Kahuna
Im also new to fostering and really struggling so much TSD could be possible to send me a copy also, I genuinely have read so much and I'm up to 3 o'clock in the morning trying to find out more but I just don't seem to get the grasp of it, its not that what to do it the easy way it just would be great if they was an example of the complete work book so you know your doing it right way hope you can help

Jessi77 Wed 28-Sep-16 23:26:50

Thank you
Understand your role as a foster carer
Values and principles
Im not sure where to start with any of the work iv read so much on the Internet and the handbook really feel desperate .
Thank you so much for asking really would appreciate any help that you could have that please.

Jessi77 Mon 26-Sep-16 13:07:06

Hi so kind of you if i completely honest i struck on tsd standards i just started.
I have read so much on the internet and safer care etc but just dont seem to understand what they are asking, i feel really stupid and i am desperate to succeed as it is a family placement and dont want to lose him,hope that makes sense.

endofacentury Mon 26-Sep-16 12:28:09

Which bit do you need help with?

Jessi77 Mon 26-Sep-16 01:31:05

Hi could any one help me new to fostering need help to the same for tsd wookbook examples

Hayzhayz Sun 18-Sep-16 16:32:47

Hi did anyone get back to you with help ?

Hayzhayz Sun 18-Sep-16 15:45:19

Hazelbramley@yahoo.co.uk

Heads that battererd forgot to add email confused lol

Hayzhayz Sun 18-Sep-16 15:43:24

Hi all smile please please could someone send me their completed std work sheet ! Just to get an idea of how to put it down on paper because I'm also struggling and I've even had my sw out but I've not answered one of the questions. I foster baby's normally. But take 0-5 thanks in advance smile xx

Grandma16 Tue 06-Sep-16 08:20:41

Hi in desperate need of help with my TSD standards.( New carer in the house)
Has anyone done it? If you have can you help please.
Thank you for your help in advance.
drummondme1969@googlemail.com.

Grandma16 Mon 05-Sep-16 21:19:18

Hi all has anyone finish the TSD standards?
I'm having problem doing mine.
New carer help.

email: drummondme1969@googlemail.com

Natalie222 Mon 01-Aug-16 14:29:16

Hi
I am a new foster carer. I need help to complete my CDWC WORK BOOK.
Please, can you be of any assistance? I would appreciate it

Lis71 Sat 23-Jul-16 14:09:04

Has anyone done the cwdc induction standards work book? I've just started a new job in children's residential care and been given the book and it absolutely daunts me, can anyone please help!!!

Adoradog2 Sun 17-Jul-16 13:03:11

I am also having great problems completing this. If anyone does have a completed one I would be most grateful if you could email it to me on sopht01@yahoo.com. Many thanks Sophie

FolaFoster2016 Fri 20-May-16 09:10:32

Hello. This is my first time here. I ve almost finished my CWDC but Im stuck on standard 7.5. Can anyone help me with ideas of what to write please? So near but cant seem to progress.

NannyG67 Tue 03-May-16 10:35:22

Hi all, i am finding the TSD workbook questions very difficult to understand. I'm just not sure what it is asking me, it doesn't help because i'm dyslexic and i seem to of developed a mental block (i open up the document and panic, go blank and just stare at it lol). I have started to feel as if the questions are written in a language i don't understand. I was really hoping someone, anyone could help me at all? Any advice and or help would be greatly appreciated as my time to complete this has almost run out. Thank you so much x

Janewill Sun 24-Apr-16 01:46:06

Hi Kahuna, I am a FC struggling with my CWDC, I noticed that you have kindly offered to help with a copy of your workbook. I will only use it for guidance but I really need help to get this finished. I have spent a lot of time with my son in hospital fighting leukaemia so obviously not concentrating on this work book. Now they want it in the next 2 weeks. Would be so grateful
This is my email. eidasgold@gmail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now